Stern Law Group is seeking individuals to participate in a jury research project. It will be held on Saturday morning December 19, 2015 from 9am-1pm at our offices located at 4909 Bissonnet Street. Qualified participants will receive breakfast and a small stipend. You will be asked to review evidence (including pictures, video, testimony), review applicable Texas law and the answer questions about the evidence as a jury. In order to be considered for inclusion in this study, you must meet the basic requirements to serve as a juror under Texas law, which are :
- Be a citizen of the US and Texas
- Be at least 18.
- Reside in this county.
- Be able to read and write.
You cannot serve on a jury if:
- You have a felony or any theft crime on your record (unless your rights are restored).
- You are on probation or ajudication for a felony or theft crime.
- You are under indictment for a felony or theft crime.
*IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE OF THE STERN LAW GROUP, RELATED TO ANY EMPLOYEE OF THE STERN LAW GROUP, A CURRENT OR FORMER CLIENT OF THE STERN LAW GROUP, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS STUDY
*IF YOU AGREE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS STUDY, YOU AGREE TO BE VIDEOTAPED SO THE ATTORNEYS INVOLVED CAN USE YOUR DELIBERATIONS